Call for Presentations and Posters for
May 2-5, 2021 - Mesa, Arizona
Join us for the 7th annual TestConX China workshop to be held as a LIVE virtual online event on October 26-28, 2021. There will be daily technical presentation sessions from 9 to 11 am China Standard Time (CST) and a virtual TestConX EXPO where you will find the latest in test products and solutions. All content will be available via an interactive online platform. Don’t miss the preeminent China event focused on connecting electronic test professionals to solutions.
The TestConX China Technical Program Committee is seeking presentations that highlight the challenges and solutions for 5G wireless testing including ultra-high volume operations and millimeter-wave technology. Other proposals on a broad range of test and burn-in topics, as illustrated below, are also highly valued.
Each presentation at TestConX China is provided a thirty-minute live online presentation slot (approximately 25 minutes for the presentation with 5 minutes for questions and answers). Authors may choose to present in English or Mandarin. And authors only need to prepare a PowerPoint presentation. (There is no paper to write.)
Please submit a 250-to-500-word abstract for presentations or posters of your original, previously unpublished, technical presentation by July 16, 2021.
- Online form https://testconx.org/china-abstracts
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org including title of presentation, complete contact information (name, affiliation/company name, job title, email address, phone number, and mailing address) for each author, and name of presenter.
Abstracts will be reviewed and authors will be notified around July 31, 2021.
Presentation submissions are due September 24, 2021.
Language: Presentation in English or Mandarin. PowerPoint slides in English with the option to also create Chinese slides.
Test applications of highest interest include:
- Smartphone & 5G including antenna in package (AiP) and mm-waver
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
Topics that address the challenges of these and other test applications include, but are not limited to:
Electrical & Mechanical Challenges in package testing
- High frequency and high data rate techniques and technologies including 5G and mm-wave
- Wafer Level Packages (WLP) and Panel Level Processing (PLP)
- High current, high power, and/or high temperature device testing
- Handler & change kit designs and considerations
- Fine Pitch Kelvin Contacting
- Thermal management and modelling
- Contact technology
- Bare Die, system on a chip (SOC), system-in-package (SiP), and 2/2.5/3D package testing
- Wafer level chip scale (WLCSP) test for Known Good Die (KGD) or final test
Test Process & Operational Challenges
- Over the Air (OtA) and Antenna in Package (AiP) testing
- System Level Test (SLT)
- Test & Burn-in floor operations
- Socket repair, cleaning, and re-plating methods
- Massively parallel and non-singulated test (Wafer Level and Panel Level)
- Test strategies for reducing qualification and production time
- Socket & PCB verification, checkout, & qualification
- Strip Testing and Test-in-Tray
- High reliability testing for mission critical and medical applications
- Microelectromechanical system (MEMS) and non-electrical (optical, fluidic, magnetic, acoustic, etc.) stimuli testing
- Bring-up, characterization, and validation
- Cloud and big-data analytics
- Design for testability including ATE test, SLT, and reliability test
- Failure analysis
Module & Product Test Challenges
- Fixturing and test contact
- Test automation
- Automated material handling
- Wireless testing at scale / high volume
- Thermal control
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design & Manufacturing Challenges
- For high temperature Burn-in board applications
- High data rate test applications
- Space Transformers and Ultra-fine pitch
- Board to Board Interconnects